Frequently Asked Questions
Does Hillsboro Beach Resort have a resort fee?
Yes, the resort fee is $25 per room, per day plus tax which includes:
- Two bottles of water in your guest room replenished daily
- "Lavazza Blue" single-serve coffee and tea in the room
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access in guest rooms and public areas
- Access to the resort fitness center, featuring Troy Dumbbells, Star Trac Treadmills, Octane Max Total Body Cross Trainer, Resistance Bands, and more
- Bicycles, to cruise the neighborhood
- Available kayaks and paddleboards from our Intracoastal dock
- Complimentary daily newspapers are available in the lobby
- Local and toll-free phone calls
- Access to our business center
Can I bring my pet to Hillsboro Beach Resort?
Absolutely! You can bring up to (two pets dogs only) up to 25 pounds each for a $100.00 per stay pet fee plus tax. We will be happy to provide you with pet beds and bowls in your guest rooms for use during your stay.
Please note that pets must be accompanied by owners at all times and must be on a lead or a leash in public areas. Apart from guide dogs, pets are not permitted in Roi, the pool deck, beach, or fitness room.
What is the check-in/check-out time at Hillsboro Beach Resort?
Check-in time is 4 pm, and check-out is at 11 am.
How do I get to the hotel? Is there a shuttle that you offer from the airport?
Although complimentary airport transportation is not available, our front desk would be pleased to assist in arranging transportation for you and your party. For directions to the resort, please see our Maps and Directions page.
Do you offer rollaway beds or cribs? Is there a charge?
The resort does not offer rollaway beds. We do offer guest rooms that can accommodate up to six guests, as well as interconnecting rooms for larger parties. Cribs at no additional charge upon request.
Does Hillsboro Beach Resort have accessible rooms?
Yes, we have accessible rooms that include roll-in showers, grab bars, and a single king bed. Visual telephones are also available for hearing impaired guests. View our full list of accessible features and amenities.
What is your cancellation/deposit policy?
We require a one-night deposit which may be canceled without penalty at least 48 hours prior to arrival. Our non-refundable and pre-paid rates will be subject to the terms and conditions of the rate or package booked.
Is there shopping and dining nearby?
In addition to our on-site restaurant, Roi, offering our chef's freshest and most delicious selections, our resort is located less than two miles from downtown Deerfield beach, with several dining options. Visit Mizner Park, less than five miles away, for boutique shopping and fine dining restaurants.